• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone have a pair of frog skins from the 80's? Lol

Chris515000

On the way back!
South Carolina
I know that's a dumb title but I am looking for someone that could post a pic here of a pair of frog skins like I use to have in the 80's. They were my first Oakley glasses when I was like 15 years old. They were a frosted white with bronze mirror lens. I've never seen another pair like them! They broke and I ended up loosing them. Anyway someone please post a pic. Thanks

They do come up from time to time on eBay. Here is a pic of them. Mine has grey lenses in them. But the frame is the same.

4fdcb964d135355f2045f61af947c8ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have like 20 but sold them all off and gifted a few. I like Gen 2 and 3 far better. It is very cool to own some history though

I used to have like 20 but sold them all off and gifted a few. I like Gen 2 and 3 far better. It is very cool to own some history though

I'm really wanting to find a pair to buy. They were awesome glasses!! I just want to see a pair. It's been a while since I seen some like I had.

Back