• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Access To Standard Issue Willing To Help Out Vet?

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
Well as I am no longer active duty and only served 10 years I no longer have access to standard issue. My wife loves my icon pack I got while I was still in and wants one for her self. Is anyone willing to help out?

You can still sign up on their site. It is available to retired military persons also....Scan your retired military card and email it to them when you sign up....

From their site:

The Program
Oakley takes great pride in offering the highest quality products at a direct rate for military and government personnel. The program is for active duty military, reserve, federal and local law enforcement, fire, EMS and those holding military retiree credentials. We have developed a strong program over the past 20 years and we want to ensure that the integrity of the program is held high.

As I stated I only served 10 years so I did not retire thus do not have a retiree id card and thus know longer have acres to purchase SI.

Yes it is exclusive SI. The new icon packs are not made the same. SI has better stitching and better buckles and SI only colors.

Back