• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Have Experience With The "megawatt" Shoe?

tumbler

Oakley Enthusiast
Thinking about ordering online, haven't seen/worn one in person. Any experiences out there?

BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwfyjFBRaQdpC2kIaQOgcgM.jpg?class=zoomer-img-main+OneLinkNoTx&mpdistrans=alt

I am told it's a comfortable fit and feels decent. I personally do not wear the megawatt but have bought a few (not for me) and each person has liked them a lot.

Thanks for the reply. Happy to know where I can find a size chart online? Oakley's website just shows the sizes offered but doesn't really give you a chart to tell how the sizes are measured. It seems like different shoes always fit differently size wise so I'd like to see a length comparison of sizes if possible.

I don't know where you can get the size chart....Almost all my experience with this shoe is while people try them on to ensure a correct fit.

I don't recall but I think these are a correct fit to what people normally where. Not sure though.

I have a pair of Megajoules, a pair of four barrels, a pair of Foose Palms and a pair of driving shoes. From my experience Oakley shoes run pretty true to size. If you're an 11 get an 11.

The Megajoule Mid I got in 13 didn't fit. I wear a 13 in Assault Boots/Shoes, and the Race Low 2 I have in 13 is snug but not too small. My sandals are 14 and fit great.

So for me Oakley sizing has been a tad inconsistent.

Best bet it to try them on.

The Megajoule Mid I got in 13 didn't fit. I wear a 13 in Assault Boots/Shoes, and the Race Low 2 I have in 13 is snug but not too small. My sandals are 14 and fit great.

So for me Oakley sizing has been a tad inconsistent.

Best bet it to try them on.

Yup....with inconsistent......I have race mids that ran really big and I had to go 1/2 a size smaller than normal to wear....all the teeth are dead on with size......gotta try them on to be absolutely sure. Megawatt I think is dead on though.

I have a pair that I got off of us standard... They really have held up. I use them for the gym now, but it has been months since I've worked out.

Back