• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Hear If The 2012 Friends & Family Invitations Are Circulating Yet?

my next question for all of use rookies on here-----> how/when/where do we try and get our hands on them if its even possible to know?

I lucked out and asked the right associate. She hesitated when I first asked, but was kind enough to give me her personal one. It's a hit or miss thing, you just have to keep asking...

Picked up my 25% off today! I love my O Store, they had one right there waiting for me when I went in today. I'm seriously considering using it on the Time Bomb 2...
usamu6yp.jpg

aga5edum.jpg

Does anyone have the exclusion list yet?

Exclusion list

- ALL Infinite Hero items
- ALL Livestrong items
- ALL YSC items
- C Six (all SKUs)
- Pit Boss (all SKUs)
- Jupiter Factory Lite (all SKUs)
- Hobbit 3D Gascan
- OCP Jupiter Squared
- ALL Holiday Box Sets
- Radarlock Box Set (original set before holiday bundles were released)
- Fuse Box (all SKUs)
- Airwave
- TB2/Juliet Collectors Set

That's all I can think of for now, I know there was more but this was the most important stuff. The coupon can be used for up to 5 glasses, 5 replacement lenses and unlimited apparel. Stuff is also NOT final sale unlike last year.

Exclusion list

- ALL Infinite Hero items
- ALL Livestrong items
- ALL YSC items
- C Six (all SKUs)
- Pit Boss (all SKUs)
- Jupiter Factory Lite (all SKUs)
- Hobbit 3D Gascan
- OCP Jupiter Squared
- ALL Holiday Box Sets
- Radarlock Box Set (original set before holiday bundles were released)
- Fuse Box (all SKUs)
- Airwave
- TB2/Juliet Collectors Set

That's all I can think of for now, I know there was more but this was the most important stuff. The coupon can be used for up to 5 glasses, 5 replacement lenses and unlimited apparel. Stuff is also NOT final sale unlike last year.

Holiday box sets got taken off the restriction list!

My buddy gave me this list on Sunday but I wouldn't be surprised if they took them off. Oakley is really trying to push those.

Latest Posts

Back