• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone heard from Lopaka KaMars?

Aloha guys. Sorry about, and thanks for, the concern. Just been super busy doing what I can to make an extra buck. Work isn't a steady 40 hour week yet. But not going to give any more sad details, since many others are far worse off than I. My family and I are surviving and in good health. That's all that matters. Mahalo.

Aloha guys. Sorry about, and thanks for, the concern. Just been super busy doing what I can to make an extra buck. Work isn't a steady 40 hour week yet. But not going to give any more sad details, since many others are far worse off than I. My family and I are surviving and in good health. That's all that matters. Mahalo.
Glad all is well.

Good to see you back

Latest Posts

Back