• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

anyone here get the $50 double wide in New London, WI?

As a fellow Wisconsinite I have to say you are taking a very mature approach to this, I mean really, it's only a pair of sunglasses, there are people who have no homes, nothing to eat, this is small potatoes compared to that. But I have to admit, you are a better man than I because I would be raving pissed off about this. This guy offered to sell you something, you agreed to a price, the deal was made for you to pick them up and he screws you over ON THE WAY THERE!

I tip my hat to you sir!

As a fellow Wisconsinite I have to say you are taking a very mature approach to this, I mean really, it's only a pair of sunglasses, there are people who have no homes, nothing to eat, this is small potatoes compared to that. But I have to admit, you are a better man than I because I would be raving pissed off about this. This guy offered to sell you something, you agreed to a price, the deal was made for you to pick them up and he screws you over ON THE WAY THERE!

I tip my hat to you sir!
Just a heads up.

This wasn't about a pair of sunglasses. It was actually about a double wide display case. ;)

I tip my hat to you sir!

Thanks but to me the way I see it is it wasn't meant to be. I have 3 cases already I just seen a chance to get something really cheap. I really do hope someone that is part of the forum got it. Someone did that to me on a pair of Romeo's once. Started out at $300 and after all the e-mails and offers from others buyers I ended up getting them for $600. lol.

Sucks they played that game with you on the case. I guess not everyone adheres to the rules I do when selling. I dont sell a lot on E-Bay or craigslist but when I do I try to treat people how I want to be treated. Full disclosure, no hidden details or games. Just what I am looking for on an item, all the pictures they want so they know what they are getting, and good communication.

Hope you are able to find another one at a good price. My my current Black DoubleWide I drove to Atlantic Beach, NC from Virginia Beach to pick up. About a 4 hour drive but worth it to only get the case for $125. Made friends with the shop dealer selling it so he has my contact info if he decides to sell future cases.

Latest Posts

Back