• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Here Have Oakley Four Barrel Or The Overtake LS?

What shoes looks better?

• Four Barrel (White/Brown)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Overtake Ls (Chocolate)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i have the four barrel in black and its the best shoe ive ever had. i can be in the all day with no problems. and they seem to wear really good. if you take care of them. i was going to get overtakes but i saw the new ST shoe thats coming out and i decided to wait. but i would go with the 4 barrel:cool:

I have both, both are comfy. Four Barrel has more grip though.

I was taking a hard look at the Overtake, the rolled heel looks like it would would better for driving, but it looked like it had less support.

The nearby Vault doesn't have them in my size, and I can't find any reviews for them.

The only Oakley shoes I'm familiar with are the SI line, which have a molded last that isn't very cushy but very supportive for me. If their sneakers are similar I'd love to try a set. My SI Assault shoe doesn't breathe well and the sole is a bit thick for every day use. My only other shoes are Nikes that I hate.

I was taking a hard look at the Overtake, the rolled heel looks like it would would better for driving, but it looked like it had less support.

The nearby Vault doesn't have them in my size, and I can't find any reviews for them.

True on Overtake/Overtake LS shoe on the idea of rolled heel. The support is great though. The Overtake breaths a lot better than the Four Barrel.

I have the fourbarrel in black/white. My girlfriend got them for me for Christmas. I must say these are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned. I love them. I am too thinking on the brown/white ones.

scaled.php?server=341&filename=dsc0991nh.jpg&res=landing

Back