• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone In San Fransisco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the seller. Call me an *sshole all u want. I had a guy in salinas area, hayward area, san jose, etc, etc, asking about these but never followed up, low balling me. Are any of you here? As far as Havana. I never made a deal with you. You kept bugging to ship them while i told you the only way i will sign up for paypal is if i had to sell it on ebay. My ad clearly stated FTF ONLY. My fault for not telling you know and ignoring you. Sorry. Devaststor did not do anything wrong so don't get on his case. He's a nice guy. - "the *sshole" bill

I am the seller. Call me an *sshole all u want. I had a guy in salinas area, hayward area, san jose, etc, etc, asking about these but never followed up, low balling me. Are any of you here? As far as Havana. I never made a deal with you. You kept bugging to ship them while i told you the only way i will sign up for paypal is if i had to sell it on ebay. My ad clearly stated FTF ONLY. My fault for not telling you know and ignoring you. Sorry. Devaststor did not do anything wrong so don't get on his case. He's a nice guy. - "the *sshole" bill

welcome to the forum, "TA" Bill! i can relate to the frustration of lowballers, but it is craigslist afterall, and with something this rare, its to be expected. but i guess the takeaway message is in there... heh

welcome to the forum, "TA" Bill! i can relate to the frustration of lowballers, but it is craigslist afterall, and with something this rare, its to be expected. but i guess the takeaway message is in there... heh
Yeah that "sorry" was to the op, not the other *ssholes in here. Devaststor was the only person here that made deal and didn't flake.

Still pretty shady of your "friend" to ignore interested buyers on Craigslist when he was the one who listed them.
Yeah. It's no big deal. I only started this thread to find someone who could help me pay for them and mail them to me. Didn't turn out that way. Oh well. I've gotten two other R1s since that. So I'm content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back