• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone interested in Apple Watch like me?

I would get one but that would mean my Platinum Rolex Yachtmaster wouldn't get used.

That is the one reason I havn't bought an Oakley MM yet..... I will be getting one though, so I can wear it when my Rolex goes in for its second service.

When I picked up my iPhone6 in Reading, PA this week as I was talking with Eckstream1 about the watch. He said it has to sync with an iPhone to work. So basically you need to have the iPhone in your pocket or close by to work.

hmmmm just got myself a gearbox with titanium bracelet - so i'm out of this game . . .

:tongue:

When I picked up my iPhone6 in Reading, PA this week as I was talking with Eckstream1 about the watch. He said it has to sync with an iPhone to work. So basically you need to have the iPhone in your pocket or close by to work.
Yep. It and most of the Android equivalents use Bluetooth to communicate with the phone. I am aware of one that doesn't require Bluetooth, and that is the Samsung Gear S... Only because it has an LTE antenna in it

How about this one guys?.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429013226.864926.jpg

Back