• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
I cant get into the x-metal exchange due to "having to be a member for 15 days blah blah blah" sooo im going to post here and make some people mad at me. Sorry fellas!
Okay so heres the deal.......

@ wysatta1

Actually.... here is the deal, if you cant wait and follow the rules then maybe you would like to try oakleyexchange.com

XMM

"I know there are rules here, but I'm going to ignore them and not wait 5 more days"

Good attitude.

You could try being more subtle, go into the X Metals discussion area and start a thread asking something like "I'm thinking of trading my Juliets for an X Squared. What are the main differences? My Juliet is a ___ frame with ___ lenses and is in ____ condition, what X Squared at retail is closest to this? Would you think anyone here would make that trade? Thanks!"

That would accomplish the same thing, your thread wouldn't get locked, and you'd likely have better chances of someone trusting you enough to make a trade with a new member. Rather than saying "there are rules in place I don't want to follow, trust me with your $300 glasses!"

Your right i should be more thoughtfull of the site and everyone that is part of it. Sorry for posting this. Have nice night.

I cant get into the x-metal exchange due to "having to be a member for 15 days blah blah blah" sooo im going to post here and make some people mad at me. Sorry fellas!
Okay so heres the deal.......

@ wysatta1

Actually.... here is the deal, if you cant wait and follow the rules then maybe you would like to try oakleyexchange.com

XMM

Edited for content, because members cant wait...Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back