• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone investigate these X Metal on Craiglist New Orleans yet?

while you’re at it you might as well send a wire transfer with your bank account and routing number..

In all seriousness 100% total scams…
I don't plan on buying anything if the seller wants to do some shady crap. I asked for some more detailed pictures. I am perfectly fine walking away if it's not what I expect

These are all scams. Similar listings everywhere; NY, Texas, LA. They’re all scams. I’ve checked, they want wire transfer or Venmo or something. Then when you ask to pickup they live 400 miles away. You say cool I can pickup at such and such time, they go dark.

Saw a member run over his grandmother for a watch not too long ago! Blood thirsty vultures in this place :lol:
How about the id10t that commented on a listing to raise the price because in his opinion the item is worth more, but couldn't afford it himself?

but yeah, scams...contacted all of them letting them know of my stature as a Nigerian prince, and how I need an American to sell my gold for me.

Pro-tip... you can google search the image and find it in other listings across the country OR on this forum!

I've no idea, there is also a pair of Romeo (SN029024) in Houston, Tx for 200. 00
BEWARE!!!! I’ve noticed ads line this (with shades Iike all these) popping up OFTEN. The “seller” will ask for friends and family via PayPal. The messages will come off trusting and honesty. You will most likely never receive anything in the mail. I have first hand experience in this “con.” My guess is, they are reading messages like these regarding the scam and getting a laugh.

I can elaborate if anyone has more questions.

I have a couple of these posts that came up in DC. Romeo for $200
Send them an email.
Oh sorry I am not in DC if you want to pick up I am in Philly and gives me a sketchy address
I can ship em to you just PayPal friends and family and I will give you tracking and get them shipped right away.

Nope walk way.

99f762abc37f4112389c92347db395f5ae182e14cb591e6de5153109c22ed8d6_1.jpg.jpg

Latest Posts

Back