• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know Anything About This?

patrick1242

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Toronto
I'm curious.. I may have an opportunity to get one and I was hoping someone knows what it is and where it came from (and possibly what it is worth)

IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG

It is a bike badge and reportedly only 50 of these were produced (not sure how accurate that is because quite a bit of info was lost when Oakley updated their webpage) and I believe these were released around the same time the B-1B grips were reissued. The last two I saw on eBay were starting off at $250+

c7d38b507caa21fba5622c809e19058c_view.jpg

It is a bike badge and reportedly only 50 of these were produced (not sure how accurate that is because quite a bit of info was lost when Oakley updated their webpage) and I believe these were released around the same time the B-1B grips were reissued. The last two I saw on eBay were starting off at $250+

View attachment 105538
Do you know if they sold? Or was that just eBay inflation

Do you know if they sold? Or was that just eBay inflation
I've seen one sell for $300 and second one was bid on, but the buyer failed to pay so it was relisted and then removed a couple days after that, so not sure if someone negotiated offline with the seller. Both were out of the realms of my willingness to buy at those prices.

I remember seeing that they were being replicated also. I believe they were unauthorized replicas (ie counterfeits), but I could be wrong. Either way, be careful if you are dropping a significant amount of money

Back