• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know of these Frogskins? Primitive X

webflipper

Oakley Beginner
Hey all -

New member. Thought I'd lean on the experts with regards to a unique pair of Frogskins I nabbed in 2009 (stock picture attached from site below).

Primitive x Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses

I'm selling them on eBay now, but I was wondering what the value of these to someone would be? Also, I kind of picked a price out of nowhere ($450) and didn't know if that'd be too high/low. Unfortunately, no box and extra stems, either (so that hurts the value a bit).

Any feedback would be really helpful! Thanks in advance.

Tom

oakley-primitive-frogskins-04.jpg

$450 without the extra's might be a little high but if you can find someone who is happy to buy them for that then all's good.

Shame you don't have the box, paperwork and extra stems. Still nice glasses though.

I paid 475 bnib with all the bits for mine. You might get what you want but most that are after these want everything. Shame you don't have everything. It's what makes the pair so great. good luck.

Hey all -

New member. Thought I'd lean on the experts with regards to a unique pair of Frogskins I nabbed in 2009 (stock picture attached from site below).

Primitive x Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses

I'm selling them on eBay now, but I was wondering what the value of these to someone would be? Also, I kind of picked a price out of nowhere ($450) and didn't know if that'd be too high/low. Unfortunately, no box and extra stems, either (so that hurts the value a bit).

Any feedback would be really helpful! Thanks in advance.

Tom

View attachment 220271
Those are not your pictures correct?

Yeah I picked these up about a year ago for that price bnib. If you had the bag and the glasses I would consider throwing you an offer. The bag with these is super cool

Back