• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know What Shoes These Are?

Lando

Oakley Expert
IL
I have had these pair of Oakley shoes probably since the late 90s. I have two pairs one yellow suede and one black suede. I have looked around to try and find what type they are but haven't turned anything up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 375
Cool, thanks. I looked on O-review but didn''t really see anything. The Shoethree does look like it is right, but it didn't look like they were suede. Are these fairly rare?

Oh wow, that answers my question then. I guess my black pair aren't around anymore. The tongue disintegrated and they got thrown out. This yellow pair is still in decent condition. Didn't realize I had such a nice item on my hands.

Ah, I love the red pair. Wish I would have picked some up originally. I have a pair of Teeth Low, are those rare as well?

Ah, I love the red pair. Wish I would have picked some up originally. I have a pair of Teeth Low, are those rare as well?
I'm sorry.....I had to mess with you.....You are brand new here and asking if stuff you have is rare.....then next thing you know you are asking who wants to buy them or whatever.

If that wasn't the case....sorry.....if it was......then I GOTCHA. :gotcha:

Haha I understand. I don't plan on selling anything. The stuff I have would be no where near collector material. I have worn them all extensively. I just asked if they were rare because I couldn't seem to find any info on them. Once I was pointed in the right direction I started getting a couple results.

Back