• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know what the codes on oakley order status mean?

I think OR is Order Received or Order Review. Mine was stuck in OR for a week until I called yesterday and found out one item was on backorder, so I canceled that item. The order then switched to -DC, and then a couple hours later it shipped.

I think OR is Order Received or Order Review. Mine was stuck in OR for a week until I called yesterday and found out one item was on backorder, so I canceled that item. The order then switched to -DC, and then a couple hours later it shipped.
yeah, they are pretty ****ty at giving updates to customers. You have to contact them to get info.....:mad: i got one saying: "In Process - DC" ........wonder what it means exactly

Last edited:
yeah, they are pretty ****ty at giving updates to customers. You have to contact them to get info.....:mad: i got one saying: "In Process - DC" ........wonder what it means exactly
It's especially annoying since the case I ordered that was backordered showed in stock the entire time on the website :errwhat:Its weird since whenever I have an issue and contact support they're great, its just when you're buying that it sucks

I would assume DC stands for distribution center. Meaning the order was sent to the warehouse to be picked, packed and shipped.

It's especially annoying since the case I ordered that was backordered showed in stock the entire time on the website :errwhat:Its weird since whenever I have an issue and contact support they're great, its just when you're buying that it sucks
Exactly, they should transfer some of their support friendliness to their website

Back