• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know what type of lens?

Frenchfrog

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, I wonder if someone could tell me what this lens is, which I am currently being offered: Its (possibly) a prizm lens. Definately polarised (as written on it). It apperas to be iridium. It has aparently a redish tint towards the centre going to yellow to the outside.
All this is the description of the seller. But looking at the photos it looks like it has a blueish tint (saphire?). I am pretty tempted because the lenses are new, original and offered at a good price (25€). But I am rather looking at a prizm tungsten polarized type tint (brownish, as it enhances nature colours) and would not like to get something like the biking tint Oakley has brought out (sort of pure red).
Looking through the lenses Oakley is offering I seem not to be able to find any polarized lens (prizm or not), which I see fitting the description. BTW, they are fitting Flak 2.0 frames.
Thanks for your help. I attach a few photos

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 08.20.05.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 08.13.50.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 08.13.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 08.13.15.png

Hi everyone, I wonder if someone could tell me what this lens is, which I am currently being offered: Its (possibly) a prizm lens. Definately polarised (as written on it). It apperas to be iridium. It has aparently a redish tint towards the centre going to yellow to the outside.
All this is the description of the seller. But looking at the photos it looks like it has a blueish tint (saphire?). I am pretty tempted because the lenses are new, original and offered at a good price (25€). But I am rather looking at a prizm tungsten polarized type tint (brownish, as it enhances nature colours) and would not like to get something like the biking tint Oakley has brought out (sort of pure red).
Looking through the lenses Oakley is offering I seem not to be able to find any polarized lens (prizm or not), which I see fitting the description. BTW, they are fitting Flak 2.0 frames.
Thanks for your help. I attach a few photos

View attachment 843092

View attachment 843093

View attachment 843094

View attachment 843095
They aren’t prizm polarized, the etching would be “Prizm P”

OO Red iridium polarized is what those look like. Awesome find, that is a sweet lens to look through, and look at!

Back