• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know When Blue Clear Fade Eyepatch 2 Will Be Released?

There's a thread somewhere in the forum that makes several mentions that the fade frames are having a color bleed issue if I recall correctly so that may delay the release.

I mentioned it in regard to older Brown and Black fades as in 4-6 years ago...It was only word of mouth speculation at o store abt Ep I would think they would have corrected this in 5 years but the Brown fade /Gold MD and Whiskey/Bronze MD/FCat can fade...literally when wet Thats where u see Clear Monster Dogs and Doggles coming from. I realize I am an old schooler and not crazy abt bigger styles but everyone should get on Lux about this..that and the whole hydrophobic stuff-"saving production time"???..I really think quality is slipping and I wish anyone who actually wears the so called Goldbrooks luck...O's FMJ problems just go on and on...Its the sole reason I sold my splices to someone who put em in display case...they knew about the FMJ peeling issues when they bought from me....

I mentioned it in regard to older Brown and Black fades as in 4-6 years ago...It was only word of mouth speculation at o store abt Ep I would think they would have corrected this in 5 years but the Brown fade /Gold MD and Whiskey/Bronze MD/FCat can fade...literally when wet Thats where u see Clear Monster Dogs and Doggles coming from. I realize I am an old schooler and not crazy abt bigger styles but everyone should get on Lux about this..that and the whole hydrophobic stuff-"saving production time"???..I really think quality is slipping and I wish anyone who actually wears the so called Goldbrooks luck...O's FMJ problems just go on and on...Its the sole reason I sold my splices to someone who put em in display case...they knew about the FMJ peeling issues when they bought from me....

What that guy said.

Also why i try not to wear my FMJ Splices too much. Especially if i know i'm going to sweat.

i had to do something against the itching . . .
the new model are still not out. so i had do buy the old model!
eyepatchwhite.jpg

eyepatchtortoise.jpg

eyepatchblack.jpg

Latest Posts

Back