• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Know Where I Can Get Some Polarization Material?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I'm looking to make some custom polarization signs. Figured if I have the polarizarion material I can cut my own.

I have been looking too. Want to make something custom for my store. I actually heard of this other store that has a TV playing but you can't really see the images. Put on a pair of polarized sunglasses and now you can see the tv. Pretty cool idea. I need to find where I can get that stuff

I have been looking too. Want to make something custom for my store. I actually heard of this other store that has a TV playing but you can't really see the images. Put on a pair of polarized sunglasses and now you can see the tv. Pretty cool idea. I need to find where I can get that stuff

Now that would be cool... Do it on the home TV and I could watch stuff (using headphones) in front of the kid without worrying about bad influence / The Wife complaining...

What about the manufacturers of the polarized sheeting used to layer lenses? Only sold in bulk?

Back