• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone near Phoenix....cheap 3.0 single wides

theyre also outside, and missing glass shelves apparently. the shelves have a complex cut to them to clear the hinge. Id guess $80/shelf with bevel and cut?

EDIT also expect to replace the ballasts and bulbs from water damage. really not a value.
I had all my glass cut for my double wide and just left it three quarters of an inch short to avoid the complicated cut .......they were about $30 apiece Beveled and polished quarter inch glass from a local glass shop.....if you don't mind a little work I think they are a good value.....that was the only reason I posted it in the first place

Trust me I have had that thought a hundred times. I used to be young, big and strong. 2 massive heart attacks a pace maker and 8 years later....(and I'm only 53) anyway. just couldn't pull the trigger

I had all my glass cut for my double wide and just left it three quarters of an inch short to avoid the complicated cut .......they were about $30 apiece Beveled and polished quarter inch glass from a local glass shop.....if you don't mind a little work I think they are a good value.....that was the only reason I posted it in the first place

Same thing I did.

Latest Posts

Back