• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Need A Hand Getting The Hawaii Fuel Cell?

wassaaaaaaaaaap

Oakley Expert
Honolulu
For anyone who wants one I am going down to get my pair this weekend and would be happy to help out members wanting a pair. i've already got a couple members picking pairs up. To give an idea of the costs $205 seems to cover everything including tax and usps shipping within the USA. pm me if you want me to pick you up a pair as well by Friday.

no problem jono. Great to be able to help out guys here. I'd like to think that members would help me get a piece if I needed it too. I will be going down tomorrow. Anyone else want me to pick up for them as well? shoot me a pm

ok. for those of you who ordered earlier I got yours and they will ship monday. Anybody thinking about getting one. the O-store here only has 5 pairs left. they couldn't guarantee how much, if any, more they would be getting in so for all intents and purposes there are 5 left up for grabs. I can try and grab what i can but i was told they sold pretty quick so don't wait too long if you want one.

Back