• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Notice Something Strange With These?

may i ask how you all can tell how this pair is fake? just tyring to learn a lil bit more about x metals

It's also worth noting the "hammerstems". You should only get these on either Polished Juliet frames, the XX or Romeo 1.0 (Apart from a custom pair like Brip's "JulieX" which is a Juliet frame with XX ear stems)

Also one thing to look at is no orbital gaskets. The actual part where the screw goes into is too big. It is actually to far placed forward. It's suposed to be more under the frame than in front of it.

It's also worth noting the "hammerstems". You should only get these on either Polished Juliet frames, the XX or Romeo 1.0 (Apart from a custom pair like Brip's "JulieX" which is a Juliet frame with XX ear stems)

Mickle finally picked up on the hammerstems! That's what I was trying to see who noticed first.

Mickle finally picked up on the hammerstems! That's what I was trying to see who noticed first.

That was actually the only thing I did notice. Hammerstems are my favorite and I wish I could get them in other colors, that is why it jumped out at me. Even then, I was wondering if this was some special edition that I didn't know about. Other than that, just looking at the pictures, I wouldn't have noticed anything wrong without someone pointing it out to me. I'm sure it would be different if you were holding them in person. I didn't realize the fakes were that good.

Back