• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Own A Pair Of The JAMIROQUAI THUMPS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I have been watching looking at these from time to time and considering getting a pair. Does anyone have a pair? What are your thoughts on them? The style looks similar to the Hijinx and I was wondering if that is possibly what they are modeled from. Thanks for any info.

i do and i love them!!
the frame is pretty and the mp 3 player is good enough for a long trip with a bicycle.....
the style from the Hijinx is close but the frame is a bit thicker than the Hijinx.
the lenses dosn´t fit the other model.
all together it´s a cool frame with the option to listen to music.

customerserviceoakleyjk.jpg

In my opinion the split thump in general fits as if they made a hijinx small. So i guess you could say it is modeled off the hijinx. It feels like the gascan s would feel to a gascan. About the same width but a smaller lens. The design on them is pretty cool. I would pick one up for the right price.

retail was around £290
limited to 250 or something like that
UK exclusive
with 1GB for the mp 3 player

Got those in my store a few weeks ago. We sold them out quickly cuz they were only $99. Had a guy come in saying they were going for $400 on eBay.

The Game said:
Got those in my store a few weeks ago. We sold them out quickly cuz they were only $99. Had a guy come in saying they were going for $400 on eBay.

Ya, I wouldn't pay the stupid ebay Scalper Prices for them, but I'd pick them up at the right price.

Oakleynerd said:
i do and i love them!!
the frame is pretty and the mp 3 player is good enough for a long trip with a bicycle.....
the style from the Hijinx is close but the frame is a bit thicker than the Hijinx.
the lenses dosn´t fit the other model.
all together it´s a cool frame with the option to listen to music.

customerserviceoakleyjk.jpg

Would you be interested in parting with yours for a reasonable price? Do you have a pic of yours...the pic you posted appears to be the retail image.

sorry it´s sitting in my collection and i can´t let her go....
sorry again!!
maybe you will find a better deal on ebay than the $400 like theGame found.

Oh, no worries. It's your collection and you decide what stays and what goes. As I stated in another thread, I'm considering getting rid of 1 of my 2 Who is this Kid? Hijinx. They are so rare it's hard to let even one go although I have another. I definitely know it can be hard letting go of a piece you enjoy.

If anyone sees another $99 deal, hit me up and I'll snag them pretty quickly!

^There is actually one up on eBay that is a bid not just buy it now for insane... It is coming from Australia. Don't know if you had seen it but just giving you a heads up

Back