• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out?

Silent Oz

Oakley Expert
Co. Durham, UK
Got into this game a couple of weeks ago, its pretty addictive, anyone else playing? Has anyone spent the sillly money it costs for the premium content?

Had a guy playing that on his i-something, and I heard he spent some 700+ dollars while playing it for in game stuff? I'm not a gamer, so I don't have a clue, but that seems crazy to me.

If you tap on homer 10 times it will give you a few doughnuts and a special statue. I believe that is the correct amount of taps.

Had a guy playing that on his i-something, and I heard he spent some 700+ dollars while playing it for in game stuff? I'm not a gamer, so I don't have a clue, but that seems crazy to me.

Yeah the premium stuff is crazy expensive, ive heard of people spending silly amounts on it, im just playing it without spending on the premium stuff

If you tap on homer 10 times it will give you a few doughnuts and a special statue. I believe that is the correct amount of taps.

Yeah my friend that got me into it told me about that one, thats pretty much the only free lot you get from what i hear, apart from 1 or two each time you level up

I was at a high level in the game when my phone crashed. Could not restore my game so I stopped playing. I did like it though.

If anybody still plays add me Wo-Iggle. Had all my friends thru bro in law. Not bro in anything now.

Back