• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone remember these?

Lol really? Happened to like them for cycling 15+ miles at a time on busy roads. 0 blind spots... And they're weightless. A lot of oakleys are gaudy. The conduct squared were the only rimless oakleys I've seen... You have to have self confidence to wear a "uni-sex" frame though. I get it.

That's all in your head man. Just put them on and get the hell outside. I've got electric-pink sh!t I wear on my $5000 bicycle. No one ever stopped me and asked if my Radars were for women in that color. And if they did I'd probably get pouty-lipped and say "Why yes, yes they are" before I cracked his skull.

You like 'em, wear 'em.
:)

That's all in your head man. Just put them on and get the hell outside. I've got electric-pink sh!t I wear on my $5000 bicycle. No one ever stopped me and asked if my Radars were for women in that color. And if they did I'd probably get pouty-lipped and say "Why yes, yes they are" before I cracked his skull.

You like 'em, wear 'em.
:)
:rofl:

Back