• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

anyone see this display before? value

D

dragonvoi

anyone? might go for it but not sure of value...

Attachments

• 00707_1E8rUiNNNbE_600x450.jpg
    00707_1E8rUiNNNbE_600x450.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 325
It appears to be an accessory rack. If it's over 6 foot tall, it could be the stand for the original mannequins.

Nope, it's an accessory rack.

(Maybe mannequins)

it is two sided and only Has slots to hold Interchangeable hangers for pegs and the such. but it doesn't have any accessories included and really has no practical function without the modular hanging pieces. guy is asking $300 for it and I am coming in at $150.

Stay firm at $150 if he doesn't have the accessory arms. At the same time it depends on how bad you want it. Just my $.02

it is two sided and only Has slots to hold Interchangeable hangers for pegs and the such. but it doesn't have any accessories included and really has no practical function without the modular hanging pieces. guy is asking $300 for it and I am coming in at $150.
Yea it is some sort of hanging rack. It is not a case. There is a guy near me that has 2 of these he is trying to sell. They are cool looking but what would you do with them?
He has these 2 displays and a few other small items. He is asking $700?!?!?

Yea it is some sort of hanging rack. It is not a case. There is a guy near me that has 2 of these he is trying to sell. They are cool looking but what would you do with them?
He has these 2 displays and a few other small items. He is asking $700?!?!?
yeah same boat, looks cool but seems like more work to do something with it and it would gather dust since it is not enclosed. plus it has to sit in the middle of the room to use each side.

Back