• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Snowboard Or Ski?

Not even close to how awesome your pictures but this from last year. My first time in the snow.
y2ahy7a7.jpg

Used to do a ton of skiing about 10 years ago, but stopped and completely forgot everything I knew. Last year, I finally got some lessons and learned all over again. Absolutely love it(as long as I'm not crashing). Can't wait to hit the slopes this season, and of course in O gear!

Going to Durango for New Years. two days on the mountain, a day of Snowmobiling in Silverton, then New Years eve at the Strater Hotel.
Skiing of course :)

Big time skiier here...put in 40-50 days a year normally. Will be down this year as I lost my job. Use to do some competitions a Breckenridge, copper, etc, but my knees got bad. plus getting old..lol

Eckstream , most of the pics are creek.. Some are Wachusett in Mass as well. Went out on Sunday for the first time this year and had a good time despite the weather

I do cross country skiing. Just picked it up recently. Casper Mountain has some of the best xc trails in the region (olympians used them for training before the Salt Lake games), but it also has the worst downhill run I've ever seen. I'll be sure to snap some picks down the road of the trails.

Back