• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone tried the new Droid Turbo yet?

What's a 'droid' and why did they have to turbo it? Must need it to keep up with iPhone ;)

I want a droid turbo so bad. I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan that will go away if I upgrade. It doesnt even appear that I can buy the phone outright and keep it.
They want to give me a 2gb plan...
oh yea quad core and a 3900mah battery. hard to keep up with a kool-aid phone lol

I want a droid turbo so bad. I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan that will go away if I upgrade. It doesnt even appear that I can buy the phone outright and keep it.
They want to give me a 2gb plan...
oh yea quad core and a 3900mah battery. hard to keep up with a kool-aid phone lol
thats correct, Im on unlimted as well. And yes the turbo sounds awesome, I have always liked moto phones

Time to upgrade my 4-5 year old phone. Always been partial to Motorola phones. Anyone tried the Droid Turbo yet?
I recommend browsing Howard Forums as a starting point anytime considering a new phone, especially if you're modding or consider updating to the latest release of an OS regardless of platform or brand preference. They have their forums broken down by manufacturer, carrier and OS so you can see how a phone operates across the board in all respects if it's worth your investment.
HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource

Technobuffalo usually is a worthy source for new releases in your research as well.

Back