• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone use prism golf while golfing? Does it actually make a difference?

OF4L

Oakley Enthusiast
As much as I believe in Oakley products I'm still objectively a littlest bit skeptical of most things.

If you use prizm golf lenses on the course does it actually make a difference? Does it help definition and all that?

Thank you for posting a link from two years ago.
You're kidding me....right?

How would the info not be relevant if it had what you were looking for????

Would the same statement made today have more power behind it than the SAME statement from 2 years ago?????

The search function is there for a reason. To find answers so people don't come asking the exact same question month after month without checking to find the answer that has already been given.

Not using the search function is just damn lazy if you ask me.

Note: If you actually were legitimately thanking me then ignore my above post. But If you were being a sarcastic dumb **** then also pretend I smacked you in the back of the ******* head too.

You're kidding me....right?

How would the info not be relevant if it had what you were looking for????

Would the same statement made today have more power behind it than the SAME statement from 2 years ago?????

The search function is there for a reason. To find answers so people don't come asking the exact same question month after month without checking to find the answer that has already been given.

Not using the search function is just damn lazy if you ask me.

Note: If you actually were legitimately thanking me then ignore my above post. But If you were being a sarcastic dumb **** then also pretend I smacked you in the back of the ******* head too.

Wow Frank I have seen you this fired up in a while. Next thing you know you'll be calling up Doug to get physical. :mad-35:

On a more serious note, I do agree with you on both your points, the search function on the forum works fairly well (in most cases) and should be used first for research, re-answering questions can be annoying and will clutter up the forum for sure.

Wow Frank I have seen you this fired up in a while. Next thing you know you'll be calling up Doug to get physical. :mad-35:

On a more serious note, I do agree with you on both your points, the search function on the forum works fairly well (in most cases) and should be used first for research, re-answering questions can be annoying and will clutter up the forum for sure.
Me? Fired up? Naaaaaaaaaaah. ;) :angel:

I'm gonna give Doug a head start. :spiteful:

Yes I wear them golfing and yes they make a difference. The technology genuinely does work. Greens pop and as a result you see more definition when putting.

Great news! I'm thinking of getting a pair and that's good to hear. Also hoping it helps tracking the ball after tee off but that would be against a blue sky I guess eh instead of the green of the grass

Back