• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Well The revant lenses came in today and I replaced my old oakley lenses with them. I got the romeo 2 lenses. I wore them today and really didn't like them. Seemed to be blurry and after about 5 minutes started getting a headache. First time getting a headache wearing glasses. Now it could be the fact that I was tired but not likely. I'm going to wear them again tomorrow And see if I can change my mind about them. The shape is there but the revant lens is about half as thick as the oakley lens. But I guess that's normal.
20150710_161202_zpsxp8nb32g.jpg

Well The revant lenses came in today and I replaced my old oakley lenses with them. I got the romeo 2 lenses. I wore them today and really didn't like them. Seemed to be blurry and after about 5 minutes started getting a headache. First time getting a headache wearing glasses. Now it could be the fact that I was tired but not likely. I'm going to wear them again tomorrow And see if I can change my mind about them. The shape is there but the revant lens is about half as thick as the oakley lens. But I guess that's normal.
20150710_161202_zpsxp8nb32g.jpg
That's odd man. The lenses I have from Revant are the same thickness as OEM and I've never gotten headaches from them. With other brands I have not not with Revant or Fuse.

That's odd man. The lenses I have from Revant are the same thickness as OEM and I've never gotten headaches from them. With other brands I have not not with Revant or Fuse.

You spoke so well about them so I tried them . But they are definitely half the thickness of the Oakley lens. I was a bit shocked about that because they said perfect fit and cut precisely and all.

You spoke so well about them so I tried them . But they are definitely half the thickness of the Oakley lens. I was a bit shocked about that because they said perfect fit and cut precisely and all.
Doesn't make sense. You can look up the thread that reviews the Revant Elite lenses on here and it shows them as having the same thickness as the OAKLEY lenses. Sounds like you got a bad couple pairs or something. Revant is a sponsor on here so hit them up and see what they have to say about it.

@Garducio I'm with discodave with this one. Mine were perfect. Reach out to customer service,my entire experience from consideration of purchase to after purchase was phenomenal.

Yeah, I think I have 11 or 12 pair of Revant lenses and none of them had issues...

I had an issue with one Ruby pair for my XX, but Revant quickly mitigated it...

@Garducio @discodave Currently we do not offer Elite replacement lenses for Romeo 2 and this would explain the difference in thickness. Our standard polarized lenses are thinner than both our Elite and non-polarized lenses. This should not effect fit and if you have any issues with fit, let us know and we’ll get you fixed up.

If the lenses seem blurry to you, or you get headaches, like the guys mentioned please send us an email at support@revantoptics.com so we can get to the bottom of this for you! -Kevin

@Garducio @discodave Currently we do not offer Elite replacement lenses for Romeo 2 and this would explain the difference in thickness. Our standard polarized lenses are thinner than both our Elite and non-polarized lenses. This should not effect fit and if you have any issues with fit, let us know and we’ll get you fixed up.

If the lenses seem blurry to you, or you get headaches, like the guys mentioned please send us an email at support@revantoptics.com so we can get to the bottom of this for you! -Kevin

Ok . Let me play around with the lenses a bit today. I'll try and use the blue lens and see if that has the same issue.

Are you all going to offer the elite lenses for the romeo 2 eventually? Or lets say are you all going to offer the elite lenses for all the Oakley glasses?

Latest Posts

Back