• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone want a Carbon Prime for $270? Ruby Prizm

Interesting that seller is here in Puerto Rico in one of the hardest hit towns by Hurricane Maria.
I am surprised the guy has internet as that town ended up being pretty messed up with storm damage (it is basically right in the middle of the mountains here where the nastiest damage happened)
Just browsed his older listings and saw he had a couple Juliets sold... I will save that sellet search for future reference. Maybe some other good x metal deal comes up in the future and I can try and do it off eBay.

Also funny that his listing descriptions basically are straight copies from O review database descriptions)

There's also a suspicious amount of angle to the pictures taken: everything is viewed from an acute angle.........as if to hide somethhing from the viewer, also the NWOT sets off alarm bells.....

There's also a suspicious amount of angle to the pictures taken: everything is viewed from an acute angle.........as if to hide somethhing from the viewer, also the NWOT sets off alarm bells.....

I think that is just the seller's style. I see other sellers that have preferred viewing angles. Heck even the pics I post here of my glasses are somewhat similar.

I sent the guy a note and he responded so lets see if an xmetal deal comes out of it.

But thia one is going for US $323.99. There's 3 left, seller has moderate feedback with no negatives. Lives in North Carolina. So could be legitamit. ......

No, there are 2 different glasses it's about.
Shipping is charged / calculated in addition to the price. If you click on the link i added in previous post you see.