• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Wear Sunglass Frames As Their Every-day RX Pair?

Photoon2013-01-28at2052_zps8fdac6e8.jpg

I rock them while I teach.......my frogskins

Just ordered transitions for Juliet. Will post when they come in.

from oakley or an optitians? I only ask as both my local vision express and when i called oakley UK said that you can't get juliet (or xmetals) with their lenses.(I have a fairly mild perscription but they didn't ask what it was)
cheers

You know, I'm not entirely sure. The opto is a certified oakley dealer but I think the lens are actually supplied by my vision ins company via 3rd party.
Ordered transition with anti glare. I would order polarized but in a BMW it turns into rainbow city.

You know, I'm not entirely sure. The opto is a certified oakley dealer but I think the lens are actually supplied by my vision ins company via 3rd party.
Ordered transition with anti glare. I would order polarized but in a BMW it turns into rainbow city.

Anytime I'm driving a BMW I think the rainbows are kinda cool. Then again the windshield is also tinted about 35%

I'm used to the rainbows now though

presrciption lens for fast jackets... spent more than $300 on just the prescription lens alone which oakley is the only company authorized to make prescription lens for this frame. considering i have 3 pairs of fast jacket, i ended up buy 2 pairs of prescription lens. the other fast jacket has photochromatic lens so i'm not going to change that out.​

Back