• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone with Flak's with a grey smoke frame?

They made the switch about a year ago not sure but they may have done same to brown smoke Maybe cheaper for the Chinese to produce

Thanks for the responses guys...just picked up a nice looking pair of the older matte grey smoke w/ slate iridium lenses

Authentic Oakley Flak Jacket Grey Smoke Slate Iridium No Scratches | eBay

I feel like I got a good deal since it's the frame I decided I really wanted. I think an SI pair is still down the road, but this should hold me over for now. I'm going to replace the lenses with BIP and I'll probably put a new black frame accessory kit on it since they are sport glasses and I'd prefer I wasn't sharing sweat with the previous owner. All said and done I should still end up a fair amount less than the SI's which don't even have the color lenses I prefer.

Congrats that is a cool frame color I have a pair with slate and one with positive red black rubber on both crystal grey isn't bad looks good with Jade and positive red If anyone finds a stash of the old Matte ones please pm me I'd love one more

Last edited:
Back