• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anything New?

New frogskins, wow what a scoop

Im tired of special editions and ray-ban lookalike shades, it needs real new things

When do the acid tortoise frogs come out? will the be on oakleys site? And are the OCP Holiday frogs the same as the snake skin and red tiger ones that are coming out?

im not sure about there name i know i have seen them on the forum. They are a red and black tiger mix and those are the prototypes and the snake skin ones will be the actual release ones let me do some searching and i will let you know the name of the ones im talking about

Edit i found the ones im talking about

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-f...-lawn-creepers-x-oakley-frogskins-collab.html

i would classify these under "Collaborations" and not really a new release per se. i would think new releases would be those sold under the Oakley website? in that case, i'm hoping the Robert Williams Artist Series pair finally hits. and the Deuce Coupe series soon i think.

i would classify these under "Collaborations" and not really a new release per se. i would think new releases would be those sold under the Oakley website? in that case, i'm hoping the Robert Williams Artist Series pair finally hits. and the Deuce Coupe series soon i think.

So that means when the Acid Tortoise Frogskins and the OCP Holiday Frogskins come out they will most likely be on the oakley website and in authorized frogskin stores? I only have one store around me that sells frogs and they know me by a first name already.

So that means when the Acid Tortoise Frogskins and the OCP Holiday Frogskins come out they will most likely be on the oakley website and in authorized frogskin stores? I only have one store around me that sells frogs and they know me by a first name already.

Yes, these are both large quantity releases and will be available direct from Oakley's website and Oakley dealers worldwide.

The OCP Holiday Frogskins are not the Shadow Lawn Creepers Frogskins. The OCP Holiday Frogskins are the custom Frogskins people can make up.

I'm not sure when the Acid Tortoise Frogskins will come out, but likely sometime in the new year. No ones seen any pictures of them yet so nothings confirmed. Same with the Deuce Coupe.

The only other upcoming release I'm aware of is the Fragment Design Frogskins but these will be a limited release, like the Shadow Lawn, and won't be sold via Oakley's website.

Back