• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyway I Can Have Display In My House, Any Kind Of Display???

Tunnie

Oakley Enthusiast
BKK & NYC
I have been looking for any kind of display for such a long time. The price I found is not the the issue here, but the freight charge bothers me a lot. For the single-tier cabinet, it costs me more than $1,200 to have it Fedex to me in Bangkok, Thailand. That's not even include cost for the cabinet itself and any tax that may occur once arrived Bangkok. Any idea to help me get either or both single and double tier aluminium cabinets into my house at a very affordable price guys? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance. ^_^

go to the local O-store and see if they'll sell you one! haha. unfortunately the shipping costs is always the trouble with the big objects. maybe you can have a custom glass cabinet built for your collection?

go to the local O-store and see if they'll sell you one! haha. unfortunately the shipping costs is always the trouble with the big objects. maybe you can have a custom glass cabinet built for your collection?

Thanks for your reply mate. I've already asked so many times at all Oakley Shops in Bangkok. They all gave me the same answer, NO. About having the cabinet built, I rather have nothing. ^_^

Do they have display for sale there in Australia by the way? I lived in Adelaide once years ago, haven't seen any proper Oakley Store though.

haha ive been to adelaide.. awhile back too, and it doesnt seem like a place for anything above a farmers market lol.

Here in perth we have multiple sunglasshuts (ugh), and i know of one o-vault i go to. haven't tried buying a display cabinet from them but you never know.. if the store owners are nice, give them your phone number or email, and tell them that when they get new display cases, you'll buy the old ones from them maybe?

Is there an IKEA in your area? I don't know if they are international or just in the US. Anyhow, they have some good display cabinets for a reasonable price.

We do have IKEA in Thailand and there are all sorts of various brands I can go for in terms of cabinet, but what I want is that Oakley's metal cabinet. Thanks for the replies mates. ^_^

Update: I got Oakley cabinets from eBay already but it is not enough for me to store my stuff so I also bought DeTolf cabinet from IKEA as well.

Back