• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anywhere To Get Radar Nosepieces? Edit - Range Vs XL Blades Lenses

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Thinking of going with Radars for my next frame. I want some XL Blades, but the lens choices are pretty slim.

If I buy an XL frame, is there anywhere to get a standard sized nose piece to be able to swap in Range lenses? Or vice versa?

Also, does anyone have an XL and a Range lens that can compare them size-wise? Wondering if the XL is that much taller, or if they just sit different with the frame higher on the face due to the longer nose piece.

I don't think you can from others here I think you may just have to find someone with a crap pair or buy two

I figured that might be the case. I saw someone on here a while back posting a frame they put together with an XL nose on their standard frame, but they obviously had an example of both frames to work with.

Right now I'm debating getting a Range in Jet Black and adding a G26 lens, or going with the XL in polished black/G26 and adding a different XL lens like +Red.

What I want is a matte black frame with Range or XL lenses, but matte is only available in Pitch unless I can track down someone to get an SI Radar in Range through.

I don't own any Radars currently. Weighing my options as to the best course of action to acquire what I'm seeking with as little investment as possible.

Back