• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Apple Ipad 3 (new Ipad) Help

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I am to the point of being really frustrated. I'm usually pretty good when it comes to technology but this one has me stumped. Today I went to use the camera on my ipad 3 64gb and it just stays on the shutter. Face time works sometimes but photo booth just keeps showing the red curtain move from right to left. I have reset using the home and sleep/wake button, I have reset via the settings option and also removed these apps from the task bar. I even downloaded 2 other camera apps to decipher wether it was just apples camera app or if it was the ipad camera, the 2 other camera apps just show a blank screen. I have googled the issue and tried all the fixes bar 1 which is to let the battery drain and turn on after 30 mins, I'm in the process of trying to kill the battery. I realise I may have to take the ipad to apple but was wondering If anyone here can help. Mac forums haven't been much help

Thanks

Losing all my stuff doesn't really bother me, but I have the ipad backed up anyway. I have done a reset and restore and still no change. I think it might be off to apple for me

You probably already covered this, but do you have enough room on your iPad to take another picture? I ran into that problem on my phone. If that doesn't work, it is most likely hardware. Good luck!

Yeah I guess it's looking like hardware. It's a 64gb and has a little over 15gb on it so I don't think it's a memory thing. Thanks for all the help

Back