• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

April 2014 Holiday To USA

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So it's my wife's birthday in April next year and while I know it's a while away, we have been talking about the places we want to visit and what we want to see. So far we have decided on Los Angeles,las Vegas, Texas (not sure where), New York, Miami and Hawaii. We have been to the US before but only to LA and Vegas- we did a lot of tourist things( shopping and sight seeing etc) is there anywhere we should go or any places we should see in particular. I, of course will try to slip in a few o stores and such but this is primarily for my wife. Thanks for any input

Lets do a house swap, I have never been to Australia. I am a few mins from the best of So Cal beaches, 15 mins from a O store, 20 mins from HQ at 1 Icon and 30 mins from Disneyland. For the wife I am 20 mins from Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza.

So it's my wife's birthday in April next year and while I know it's a while away, we have been talking about the places we want to visit and what we want to see. So far we have decided on Los Angeles,las Vegas, Texas (not sure where), New York, Miami and Hawaii. We have been to the US before but only to LA and Vegas- we did a lot of tourist things( shopping and sight seeing etc) is there anywhere we should go or any places we should see in particular. I, of course will try to slip in a few o stores and such but this is primarily for my wife. Thanks for any input

Come on Aus! You go to the U.S., but wont see Chicago?! If you ladies want to have a blast, check out the greatest city in the world!

Also forgot to mention. Well be going for 5 weeks. We have friends in Miami so will be seeing them there but everywhere else will be shopping and sight seeing.

Nice, stop by the Vault here in Vegas by the Outlet Mall just a little north of the Strip. Lots of retail stores there for shopping. And on a side note, been to Australia in Summer 2008 (Winter there lol), last week of May to first week of June. Have family in Melbourne, spent two weeks there and also flew to Sydney for 4 days, 3 nights. I wanted to do the whole tourist thing so I asked my cousin, wanted to see the Opera House, good times don't mind visiting there again.

Back