• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aqua Fade Frogskins - How Rare?

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
Does anyone know any info on these? Theyre one of the few pairs Ive literally never seen anywhere else besides the day I bought them. Looking directly at them from the front, there's a star inside the actual frame.

any info would be cool. i love them and ive never seen them anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of the fade series. Those are Marine Fades. Not rare. They were the same production numbers as the rest of the main fades release. They're a great example of Frogskins though! :)

cool stuff, i love em and i thought the little star built into the frame was kind of cool. were they a limited run? i bought them before i got serious about collecting.

btw, so long and thanks for all the fish ;-)

when i say hoping, i realize that that is NOT going to happen lol.

im actually just hoping they stop making g-rocks altogether since it seems most people dont really like the fit/shape. they fit me perfectly, and after speaking with one of the Oakley reps, if they find that the colorway/style isnt selling, theyll likely stop production on them.

cool stuff, i love em and i thought the little star built into the frame was kind of cool. were they a limited run? i bought them before i got serious about collecting.

btw, so long and thanks for all the fish ;-)

Google had a fantastic Doodle yesterday, in honor of Douglas Adams' birthday. Gone far too soon. I started reading hitchhiker's guide again since it has been over a decade since I last read it. Adams had the most intelligent and witty sense of humour, in much the same way that the Monty Python lads went about their comedy. Gotta love British humour.

Sorry for OT post! Normal service resumed.

Back