• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are all microfiber cloths equal?

WVUFAN

Oakley Beginner
I know the soft bag can be used for cleaning lenses but they have always seemed a bit rough or scratchy IMO.

I added a spudz key chain cloth to my collection but are microfibers all as good as the other?
466BF424-2CF1-49DA-AC53-FA4B887F2F7A.jpeg

Honestly, I don’t think so. I kind of agree with you about the bags being a bit rough/scratchy. For me, usually causes more smudging. My go to was usually the elite MF bag. I have (had) one, but am unable to find it. The elite MF bags are a lot softer than the usual MF bag. Might have to get one like you got.

Genius minds think alike

I never liked the oem MF bags. If you have any kind of residue on the lens, they just seem to smear it around. I have also tried a ton of different MF cloths and was never very happy with the results. Costco makes their MF cloths out of unicorn tears or something.

I never liked the oem MF bags. If you have any kind of residue on the lens, they just seem to smear it around. I have also tried a ton of different MF cloths and was never very happy with the results. Costco makes their MF cloths out of unicorn tears or something.
Yep and you get a 30 pack for like $13. The side with the longer pill fibers is definitely 🦄 tears!

Latest Posts

Back