• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are AP vest replicas allowed to be sold on here?

Walter Langkowski

ブンプ
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Las Vegas Nevada
I found the manufacturer of the AP vest and have ordered a few for a test run to compare the quality to my official AP Gen 2. Technically they are not licensed to make the AP anymore so anything now that I get from them would be a replica. But what’s nice is I’m not stuck with generic small medium large sizes I can have them custom made to fit anyones measurements. My question is are they allowed to be sold on the fourm or am I going to have to resort to Facebook marketplace?

312922F2-F746-4E52-A6CB-5B5B17630EDE.jpeg

Are you going to be selling close to Chinese cost to you, or will it be a close to retail price thing?

Are you going to be selling close to Chinese cost to you, or will it be a close to retail price thing?
These would be @ Chinese cost plus the shipping and fees and then PayPal shipping and fees on my end, but they’re not allowed on here I’ve been Informed because the “O” logo is in the diecast mold on the hardware and that violates the rules.

D0E8FB7F-F5DF-4BBE-AB93-F462A16FAD99.jpeg

use a sharpie on the logos and I'll take a L and an XL

j/k

but no, seriously...

put some painter's tape on the forehead of the Medusa...

j/k

but, really, seriously.
I’ll put a piece of electrical tape over the logos lmao ,

I ordered 5 they are already in route to me they should be here in about 2 weeks. I had them custom made to my chest size which is 42 inches / 107 cm. So if that will fit you send me a pm.

42 would be and extra large if you’re looking at a sizing chart

The Medusa will be next, they are not exact they do something funky with the dreads, But most likely I will have to send them the leather and I’ll probably do all black cowhide leather and red stitching as my trial run

Back