• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are badman Asia fit chrome iridium polarized ?

Skyler

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Newbie here but a long time lurker...
just received my badman Asia fit chrome iridium in today but nowhere it had a blue sticker for polarized and says nothing on lens.

My blue iridium did.

Are the chrome badman Asia fit not polarized?

POLARIZED BADMAN™ (ASIA FIT)
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.3 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.

(3)
SKU:OO6035-03
$350.00

That would seem to answer your own question...

OK, to dispel all doubt, do the polarization test - hold them in front of you so you can see your the LCD screen of your computer (or smartphone or tablet or TV) through them. Slowly start rotating them counterclockwise. If they darken and black out your view of the screen, they're polarized.

The title from the site does state polarized but now I'm thinking maybe it is not because all labels are missing to confirm they are and ... They are $50 cheaper than the other two variants.

Thanks... Will try the test.

Yeah, I just looked them up on the website - you notice the lens color description of the other two colorways includes the word "polarized" while these do not, and then there's the price difference.

So they probably are not. But the test will tell you for sure.

Agreed.
I wish Oakley site is more detailed because the title above chrome iridium badman picture does state "polarized badman".

i did notice lens description and the missing "polarized" as well.

Thanks kronin323!

I find it odd that the standard fit chrome is polarized and not the Asia fit....

Back