• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are frogskins really dead?

I don't know all of the details but @pricedollaz is creating a collaboration limited edition Frogskin.
Hey I'm part of that. Heres my contribution

20160215_100427.jpg

As for @joshbrinzo statement. True to the T . However there are better pairs available than in his statement. It's all part of opinion. Old colabs are key. DQM, atmos, dove stpl, supremes, gentei and C'mons just to name a few. I hate to say it but kill the frog for now and bring em back in style 5-10 years from now. I can wait and so can my wallet.

Those are just my personal favorites. I absolutely love the DQM pair. I would love to have one of those. I am trying to track down a new pair for the collection now too. It really never ends with Frogskins collecting. I've been on the lookout for a Fice, Paul Smith camo, or a Beams. Tough finds, but it makes collecting so much fun! Frogskins are definitely all personal preference, along with pretty much any form of collecting!

Those are just my personal favorites. I absolutely love the DQM pair. I would love to have one of those. I am trying to track down a new pair for the collection now too. It really never ends with Frogskins collecting. I've been on the lookout for a Fice, Paul Smith camo, or a Beams. Tough finds, but it makes collecting so much fun! Frogskins are definitely all personal preference, along with pretty much any form of collecting!
Both beams fades are great but the navy is truly a masterpiece. One of my favorite pairs in my collection. I'm also still in need of the full black from the second beams drop. Torts I have but the blacks been tough.

If you find someone willing to part with a fice your in luck. That's a tough one. The others you'll get easy. I'll keep an eye out as well. I know of a paul smith camo for sale but I'm going to grab it from my buddy shortly. It also comes with a prototype. I may grab the pink one for sale on here as well. I just have to get my pocket book caught up a bit. As for the beams. I can ask amother buddy of mine for you. Do you want both the fades?
Man, you seriously are awesome! I just have the money right now for a pair, so those are the ones I have been looking for. Whatever comes my way first would be great! Navy Beams are pretty awesome. I'd probably take whatever at this point. But the Paul Smith for sure in camo. I love that pair! I just don't want to have to spend a ton!

Man, you seriously are awesome! I just have the money right now for a pair, so those are the ones I have been looking for. Whatever comes my way first would be great! Navy Beams are pretty awesome. I'd probably take whatever at this point. But the Paul Smith for sure in camo. I love that pair! I just don't want to have to spend a ton!
I'll pm you when I know. Was offered a DQM a week ago for 1100. I think the seller is still stuck in the past. I love the pair but not for that. Lol

I'll pm you when I know. Was offered a DQM a week ago for 1100. I think the seller is still stuck in the past. I love the pair but not for that. Lol
Goodness! That is absolutely crazy! I'm not looking to spend anywhere near that amount. I love the DQM, but those numbers are not really a thing for now. May take some time to ever see them go for that much again!

Back