• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are My Crankshafts Real? Help Guys!

DetCordIndustrialATL

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys so I bought a pair of the Crankshaft off what I believe to be a legit website, Zappos.com. However I'm hoping you seasoned folks can help me out. The first thing i noticed when I took them out of the box was how light they were. I wear a pair of IndustrialDetCord, which I love, for work everyday and they are much heavier. Also there is no O at the bridge, nor are they stamped Made in America. The lenses are not etched with an O either. I registered the serial number with Oakley.com and it says they're are legit however. There is an Oakley store not far from where i live in Atlanta. If I take these to them will they tell me if they are real or not? Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys so I bought a pair of the Crankshaft off what I believe to be a legit website, Zappos.com. However I'm hoping you seasoned folks can help me out. The first thing i noticed when I took them out of the box was how light they were. I wear a pair of IndustrialDetCord, which I love, for work everyday and they are much heavier. Also there is no O at the bridge, nor are they stamped Made in America. The lenses are not etched with an O either. I registered the serial number with Oakley.com and it says they're are legit however. There is an Oakley store not far from where i live in Atlanta. If I take these to them will they tell me if they are real or not? Thanks in advance guys.
Welcome to the forum

You posted in the wrong section.

Also we have a thread for this. Official Fakes/Possible Fakes Inquiry Thread (ARE THESE FAKE? POST FAKES HERE)

Also your photos aren't showing up

Your pics didnt load right but.....not all oakley say made in america. Some are made overseas. And there shouldnt be an O on the lense of these. Sometimes the store employees arent very knowledgeable about authenticity, but it all depends who you get.
I'm pretty sure zappos is legit. Try and upload the lics again for us and someone should be able.to help:D

And welcome amigo

Your pics didnt load right but.....not all oakley say made in america. Some are made overseas. And there shouldnt be an O on the lense of these. Sometimes the store employees arent very knowledgeable about authenticity, but it all depends who you get.
I'm pretty sure zappos is legit. Try and upload the lics again for us and someone should be able.to help:D

And welcome amigo

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

Back