• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Nose Bridge Adjustable?

Johndman

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I recently bought a pair of Inmates from the US through a friend. Once I fitted it here the nose bridge does not fit well. I think I should have bought the asian-fit ones. But that's too late now. My question is it safe to try and pull/adjust the nose bridge of the glasses? Has anyone tried doing this by themselves? Or are the replacement parts for the rubber portion of the nose bridge that are a little "extended". Hope some of you can help. Thanks in advance!

I've definitely done this with the Wireframes. I've never owned the Inmate, but if it's like the Splinter it's hooked, correct? Like the wire goes down, back up and hooks back down...if that kind of makes sense lol. And yeah, I have definitely tweaked them quite a lot. I have also tweaked the frame to make them a little more...Asian friendly. An example would be a pair of Hatchet's I tweaked to fit my face better. You just can't go overboard. Hope that helps!

@xInZax: thanks for the info. Went ahead and "adjusted" it. Now sits perfectly on my nose

@yoshi1984: the nose bridge does not sit properly on my nose. Bottom part the glass sits on my cheeks already.

Back