• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are PRIZM Dail Polarized Replacement Lenses Available For Frogskin

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
I've been looking to see if you can buy just PRIZM Daily Polarized Lenses for Frogskin. I see two models available WITH the lenses, but I don't see just the lenses. Can You buy thehm from Oakley Custom, or are they unavailable?

As for right now the daily can be purchased when you buy a frame in ocp. Expect to pay a lot though. You'd almost be better just to buy the new green fade or woodgrain again. It would be cheaper.

Yeah, I got the Woodgrain at $115. It looks like Daily Polarized will be $120. I just wanted a spare pair in case I ever screw up an drop them. It's hard to imagine dropping them, but stuff happens.

I don't have an Oakley Store nearby, and I don't see any Frogskin PRIZM Dailys for sale on Oakley's Website.

Last edited:
Ahhh I might try calling the 800 number. I recently purchased Fire irridium polarized lenses for frogskins. Those lenses were not available in store or online. a rep was able to order the lenses through the warranty department. Lenses didn't come in the standard retail packaging. If customer support can't assist send me a PM. I'm going to the Oakley store in about an hour.

The Oakley online store seems to be a messcurently. Alot of lens options are not available. Inventory seems to be low.

image.jpeg
@Wally Taylor

I picked up a pair of daily prizm frogskin lenses. If your not successful with Oakley via the phone message me. Just looking to help a member out. Not looking to make any profit