• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are the any true blends out there

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
It's been a horrible week. I'm just looking for a bit of a pick me up. If anyone has a pair of Blends please take a pick and post it here. I'm curious and want to see who's got em. It'd make my day a lot better. Thanks in advance

Damn you're collecting SO fast!

Careful no to burn yourself out... :p
I'm up to 85 now. Some of my favorites remain elusive but I'm hoping that they will come up soon. I'm not that particular about getting boxes or paperwork ect. So I'm thinking that's why I've been able to get some of my favorites. Plus there are some very nice collectors on here that have been more than fair with me. Thanks for the links everyone they are my absolute favorite ones. I actually have like 2500 set aside just incase they come up for sale. I'm thinking they won't as its probably safe to say that all 20 or 30 are safe in collectors hands. Long live the frogs!

I'm up to 85 now. Some of my favorites remain elusive but I'm hoping that they will come up soon. I'm not that particular about getting boxes or paperwork ect. So I'm thinking that's why I've been able to get some of my favorites. Plus there are some very nice collectors on here that have been more than fair with me. Thanks for the links everyone they are my absolute favorite ones. I actually have like 2500 set aside just incase they come up for sale. I'm thinking they won't as its probably safe to say that all 20 or 30 are safe in collectors hands. Long live the frogs!
85 ? Wow... I should shop at your house :p

Screenshot_2015-09-29-13-54-55.png
not for sale unfortunately, I do have a pair of blue bkrws for sale though

85 ? Wow... I should shop at your house :p
I actually thought that was a low number. I'm guessing you have many more than that. Most of mine are not difficult to find and I've been lucky since the vault close to my house always calls me when a good pair of DE frogs come in. (Discounted Eyewear). For example I have a pair of pink and yellow blacklights waiting for me there now. $69 Canadian or if I buy another new pair at full price I get them for 1/2 at $35

I actually thought that was a low number. I'm guessing you have many more than that. Most of mine are not difficult to find and I've been lucky since the vault close to my house always calls me when a good pair of DE frogs come in. (Discounted Eyewear). For example I have a pair of pink and yellow blacklights waiting for me there now. $69 Canadian or if I buy another new pair at full price I get them for 1/2 at $35
Yeah... While I may have 3 stores within 45 mins of my house... The sales are atrocious and the nearest Vault is about 2.5 hours away... :(

Latest Posts

Back