• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are The Jupiters Any Good?

evo

Oakley Beginner
I need a pair of sunglasses badly, and I'm interested in the Oakley Jupiters. I don't want aviators or Ray-Ban style sunglasses, so I like how the Jupiters are unique but also good looking.

Is there anything similar I could compare with? I'm trying to get the white/24k colorway.

What is the sizing on a Jupiter squared? Would it fit a small face? I like the look of them, but I don't want them to look bad on me.

They're a little bigger than the Frogskins. I'm not exactly sure. What do you wear now? If i have it, i can take some pics for comparison.

Try the in an O shop and find out! :wink: The Jupiter Squared look a bit bigger than the original. You could also try Frogskins. I believe Jupiter was an attempt to update the Frog frame anyway. If you want to go larger, there is the same White/24K colorway available in the Holbrook as well. IMO Jupiters are great; but there are a bunch of haters around here who would beg to differ.

Not a fan of the original Jupiter but the Jupiter Squared is one of my favorite frames.

2027227.jpg

Not a fan of the original Jupiter but the Jupiter Squared is one of my favorite frames.

2027227.jpg

Same here. I saw the woodgrain pair in an Oakley store and fell in love with the color so i bought them with no intentions of wearing them. They have been my go to pair for the past month. The fit is great.

I'm with Batwolf, not a fan of the original Jupiter, they don't fit me right at all as the stand too far off the face, same with the Frogskin & Holbrook for me too. But the new squared fit me fine. Try before you buy otherwise it could be costly.

would the jupiter squared fit a small face (like my wife's)? she wanted the original jupiter but i am really liking the woodgrain frame.

Back