• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are The Romeo or Juliet

If it were an eBay listing it would make perfect sense.

Genuine Oakley, Not Medusa, Not Romeo, Not Juliet, Not Mars, Not Starbucks, Not Walmart, Not Hershey's, Not My Little Pony, Not .....

If these came from a legitimate source they are obviously mismatched. As far as the ZOPs question value is depreciated from a collector standpoint but for the average person they can still sell for a few hundred dollars assuming the condition is good without any major flaws. Since the pieces don't belong together I'd part them out and recoup some money that way.

Well I am a little confused then, since I purchased them more than a decade ago for $239 in the military exchange. I believe at some point there was a problem with a sense or something and Oakley replaced the glasses. The box and coin are original and the glasses are direct from Oakley. Suggest everyone look a little closer. They have been in a drawer in my home for years, so the flex couplers in the nose piece need replaced, but otherwise near perfect condition. Think I will go back to plan A and just put them on Craigslist for a few hundred dollars. Thanks

Well if you got them from the exchange, they could have easily given you the wrong box, does the box have a sku on the side of the box? Good luck with your sale

Looks to me like XX.

Do you have any additional photos of the frame?

Not sure why there would be a Romeo coin with the box, unless it it a mismatch.

Glasses one model, box another.
Valuewise this is all important stuff, mate.
Along with what condition the frame/lenses are in.
IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

Well if you got them from the exchange, they could have easily given you the wrong box, does the box have a sku on the side of the box? Good luck with your sale

Yup exchanges do not have the best track record for keeping things in order. Looks like someone bought them and did the o switch o roo on them and he got stuck with an incomplete set.

Back