• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are there any glasses cases that can house either a Radarlock Path or a Thinlink?

The new zipper cases with no foam slots in them that come with flak 2.0s should work.

Are you referring to this case: Oakley Sport Soft Vault Sunglass Case | Oakley

It looks just like the case that comes with the Radarlock Path, minus the customized interior to fit the pair. Too bad Oakley Korea doesn't sell it, though hopefully I can find a dealer who ships abroad...

The pnp strong box.

This strongbox? Oakley Military & Government Sales

It looks just like the case that comes with the Radarlock Path, minus the customized interior to fit the pair. Too bad Oakley Korea doesn't sell it, though hopefully I can find a dealer who ships abroad...

Yes that case should work. I also have a strong box and it's rather big for you to carry two pairs of glasses in, kind of over kill if you ask me.

That is the string box, but you get it in a pick and pull version where you make your own slots by pulling out small foam tabs.
Might be overkill but it looks do bad ass.

Here is what I done with my strong box thanks to another collectors idea! This will give you an idea on how much one will hold!
image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back