• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are there any golf clash players

Ya at the beginning it's fun then once you get up to around 1500 trophies suddenly the shots you used to make dont go in anymore and the way they choose opponents really sucks. I like tournaments too but I never do good

Wow. When my family finally decides I have become to much of a burden and has to smother me with a pillow. Whether that be 22 Seconds from now, 22 Minutes from now, 22 Hours from now, 22 Days from now, 22 weeks from now, 22 months from now or 22 years from now, I believe that the 2 minutes I spent reading this thread will be my biggest regret in wasted time. For the record, I spent 6 minutes last week chasing a fly...

Wow. When my family finally decides I have become to much of a burden and has to smother me with a pillow. Whether that be 22 Seconds from now, 22 Minutes from now, 22 Hours from now, 22 Days from now, 22 weeks from now, 22 months from now or 22 years from now, I believe that the 2 minutes I spent reading this thread will be my biggest regret in wasted time. For the record, I spent 6 minutes last week chasing a fly...
I'm glad I could waste your time

Love golf. Who is still playing golf in quarantine? And where do you guys play? I've been a real golfer since my grandfather bequeathed me his Golf clubs. In fact, I've played golf with my grandpa since I was a kid, and I think it was the best time of my life because it was so family-friendly. I remember how my grandfather proudly bequeathed me his old Golf clubs and ordered me to treat them with care. It was an emotional moment. Now however I'm going to buy myself new ones and am reading reviews on windtreegolf.com. I am looking now for golf drivers like TaylorMade M6 Driver (460cc) or Cobra Golf Men’s 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver.

Last edited:
Back